Thursday, March 4, 2010

Gold Medals


Miss the Olympics? There's another excellent competition going on in Canada, this one a literary smack-down. The annual Canada Reads festival is in high gear, and this year's book list has generated some alternate lists and competitions to spring up, the primary one being Canada Also Reads.

I love Canadian lit. One of my favorite books of the last few years is one of the five Canada Reads titles, Good to a Fault.
It's finally out in the US this month.

Oh Canada.

2 comments:

  1. Are there any good Canadian ice-skating novels, because (sigh) I missed watching the Olympic skaters because I was working on my packet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it's nice to see a post from you. Your blog groupies have missed you! I'll assume your hiatus was due to furious productivity rather than Olympic Fever.

    ReplyDelete